Saturday, July 18, 2015

Do you have a blog?

My boyfriend randomly asked me how to start a blog. Not even thinking that I had a blog here, I recommended BlogSpot. Then he asked the dreaded question......

"Do you have a blog?"

Before answering, I signed in to see what I had written here. Luckily there isn't much and it isn't nearly as embarrassing as my GlamBlog or Glog or whatever the myspace inspired version of this was. It was just as junior-high-hot-topic-goth-this-isn't-just-a-phase-mom phase as it sounds.

I have a feeling that he:
A) Will not be starting a blog.
B) Will not find my blog.

So I let him know that it exists, but did not tell him the name. TinyDino was not my most creative, but I am pretty proud of "Cloudy with a Chance of Chaos."

But I realized that the last time I posted was exactly two years ago today! The roommate is gone and we don't have a new one yet, I still live at home for the time being but am saving for my own place, I dropped out of college and started a much better job at a family owned jewelry store, and I am in an overall better place in my life.

As I always find myself saying, I should get back into writing/journal-ling/blogging! I'll try to make that resolution stick this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment