Thursday, July 18, 2013

New Roommate

It's nearly 1pm and I don't have to work until 3pm, so I've been chilling in my batman pajamas with no bra under my shirt, watching TV and browsing the internet in my mum's room. I have only left the room twice and that was to get food.  Suddenly I hear males voices coming up the stairs.
That's it.
Rapists.
Murderers.
Robbers.
I'm going to die today.

Then, Kaylee walks up the stairs.
My new roommate decided to move in today.  I guess my mum said she could come in any time this week, as she already had the key to the house. The men are her dad and her brother. They all greeted me.

The problem now is that I'm trapped in my mother's room.  I need to get something off my desk and I should probably put on real pants and a bra, but I don't want to interact with them.

I was not prepared for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment