Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Where to start?

Dear anyone reading my blog,

I'm not really sure what I intend to do with this blog.  I only recently remember that I had created this account a few years ago and thought it might be a good way to keep up on my writing.  I probably won't be keeping you up on my day-to-day living because not only have I never been good at keep a journal, but my life really isn't terribly exciting.
I graduated from high school in May and just registered for classes at my local junior college.  I plan to transfer to a four year college at the end of my sophomore year because I can't afford to go now.  I work at a local grocery store for 32-40 hours a week.  I live with my mother, a chihuahua, and a giant cat.  My dad lives nearby so I visit him regularly.  I don't have any siblings or any close family members, so I spend most of my time off work with my friends.
I'll probably use this blog to practice my writing.  I am going to school to be an English teacher so I figure I should practice as much as I can.  I would very much appreciate any constructive criticism on my stories/poetry/whatever I end up writing.

Have a wonderful day!
-TinyDino

No comments:

Post a Comment